Business Operations Intern at Tulip
Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year, and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- Think “outside of the box” and always look for better ways to solve problems.
- Multi-tasker and feel comfortable working against tight deadlines and last-minute changes.
- Goal-oriented and like to check things off the list.
- Feels comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about making a difference and Love to be in a role that supports a much larger mission.
What skills do I need?
- Experienced with prioritize, organize, and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to think through, plan, and implement events and programs.
- Ability to think critically and take accountability.
- Ability to work well as an individual and in-group setting.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Help vision and shape our employee programs for 2021.
- Support onboarding new hires.
- Get hands-on experience with recruiting.
- Improve our current data strategy and how we share information.
- Support our people’s operations functions as needed.
- People operations teams
- Executive teams
- Really..everyone at Tulip!
This is a 3-month, full-time paid internship.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.