Have you ever popped on your favorite website only to wait what seems like hours for the page to load? How about the new app you downloaded on your phone that always seems to crash? Maybe you just got a new debit card because a store you’ve shopped at had a security breach? Yea…. we hate that too. At SmartBear we love great applications and are delivering the tools every development organization needs to drive quality in the new connected world. Over 2 million software professionals worldwide rely on our products every day to ensure you don’t have to deal with those annoyances.
SmartBear is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to assist in the on-going assessment of the efficiency and effectiveness of operations across our organization. Reporting to our Senior Systems Admin, this role will aid in the aggregation and analysis of key performance metrics across multiple facets of the business ranging from rep activity and process measurement to territory analysis and capacity planning.
- Update and deliver nightly/weekly reports on sales activity/performance
- Support on-going territory analysis and creation
- Collaborate with leadership to produce regular reporting on process efficiency, effectiveness and adherence
- Assist with Ad Hoc reporting and analysis in response to on-going business needs
- Work with system experts to standardize data across systems
- Oversee on-going data clean-up exercises; building exception reports
- Working towards BS/BA degree with Business Mgmt/Systems focus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
- Familiarity with CRM and/or ERP systems (salesforce.com and/or Netsuite preferred)
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the "Best Places to Work", Named to Boston Globe’s “Top Places To Work”, and VentureFizz calls us one of “One of The Hottest Companies in Boston”.
· Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
· Open and Collaborative Environment – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
· Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development”.
· Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
· Unbelievable Offices – We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the “Bear Cave”, for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We’ve also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
· Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation.
· Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats – breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theater machine.
· Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
· Thought Leader and Innovator – SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.