Have you ever popped on your favorite website only to wait what seems like hours for the page to load? How about the new app you downloaded on your phone that always seems to crash? Maybe you just got a new debit card because a store you’ve shopped at had a security breach? Yea…. we hate that too. At SmartBear we love great applications and are delivering the tools every development organization needs to drive quality in the new connected world. Over 2 million software professionals worldwide rely on our products every day to ensure you don’t have to deal with those annoyances.
SmartBear is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to assist in the on-going assessment of the efficiency and effectiveness of operations across our organization. Reporting to our Senior Systems Admin, this role will aid in the aggregation and analysis of key performance metrics across multiple facets of the business ranging from rep activity and process measurement to territory analysis and capacity planning.
- Update and deliver nightly/weekly reports on sales activity/performance
- Support on-going territory analysis and creation
- Collaborate with leadership to produce regular reporting on process efficiency, effectiveness and adherence
- Assist with Ad Hoc reporting and analysis in response to on-going business needs
- Work with system experts to standardize data across systems
- Oversee on-going data clean-up exercises; building exception reports
- Working towards BS/BA degree with Business Mgmt/Systems focus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros)
- Familiarity with CRM and/or ERP systems (salesforce.com and/or Netsuite preferred)
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.