Business Development Co-op
We are seeking self-motivated applicants with strong business communication and technical skills and keen interest in transforming healthcare through science and technology. An ideal candidate is someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced and exciting team environment in the most cutting-edge industries where big data analytics meets healthcare.
We are looking for an intern or co-op that is interested in the crossover of scientific and business disciplines to support our development department.
- Client proposal writing and presentation preparation
- Research of strategic healthcare issues of priority to GNS healthcare (e.g. disease areas, disorders, therapeutics, value-based healthcare)
- Collecting and organizing research of healthcare clients, such as foundations, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, clinical research centers, etc.
- Helping create PowerPoint slides and design materials
- Help perform market research and identify market opportunities
- Help shape communications for various stakeholders in various formats
- Interfacing with other team members across the company
- Familiarity with issues in healthcare and healthcare technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write technical reports
- Able to work in a client-focused and collaborative manner
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Organized, motivated team player
- Familiarity with big data analytics a plus
- B.S., M.S., or PhD Degree in Science, Health Science, Engineering, or B.A., M.S., or MBA in Business