Brand Marketing Co-op (Fall 2020 - Northeastern Candidates Only) at ezCater
2nd or 3rd co-op only
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We're looking for a creative, organized, and driven individual to join our Brand Team. As our Brand Marketing Co-op, you will work on projects touching all aspects of the brand function, including Brand Campaign Execution, Brand Research, Social Media, Events, Content Marketing, Creative, and Public Relations.
In a typical week you could dig in on a brand awareness campaign, work with the creative team to bring an idea to life, plan and execute social media campaigns, support brand research projects, help ezCater add to our long list of growing award wins, support an event, and more. This is a great opportunity for someone that likes to work on a variety of projects across teams.
What you'll do:
- Support a growing Brand program with big goals by building and executing Brand campaigns, and measuring results
- Own our brand marketing calendar, coordinating across PR, Social Media, Events, Content, and Internal Communications to spread coordinated messages to the right audience
- Test and learn new social media strategies to drive positive business outcomes and generate increased engagement
- Support our events marketing program
- Love brands and be interested in how they can be brought to life across many channels and audiences
- Have excellent written and personal communication skills as well as a keen attention to detail
- Love getting things done, while being super organized
- Know how to 'figure things out' and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives
- Demonstrate confidence, be comfortable asking questions, and be enthusiastic about learning
What you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally with all marketing teams
- Ongoing and real-time feedback to help you thrive as a marketer in a high-growth environment
- Project ownership from end-to-end and exposure to multiple functional groups
- The opportunity to work on high-impact projects that produce meaningful results and offer visibility to senior management
- A tremendous amount of authority and autonomy
- The opportunity to own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts
- With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions
- ezUniversity sessions that provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind
- Wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes, free breakfast and lunch (and many more goodies), and the knowledge that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon
- Sane working hours and flexibility around work/life balance
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.