HPR is seeking Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering students to join our award-winning FinTech company.
HPR is the leading global provider of cutting-edge capital markets infrastructure, serving the largest financial institutions in the world. Our revolutionary technology inspects electronic trades in the time is takes a beam of light to travel less than 400 feet.
As an Applications Engineering Intern at HPR, you will build upon your strong academic background to provide world-class service for our clients. As a member of our close-knit team, you will be immersed in high-performance networking, leveraging your strong communication, troubleshooting, and technical skills to interface with customers and find efficient solutions.
- Relevant programming experience in an internship or academic environment, demonstrating strong engineering skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Capable of working collaboratively in a fast-paced technical environment
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience with Python, Java, C, and Shell scripting
- Desire to interface with clients and act as a trusted advisor, while resolving complex technical problems
- Desire to work with a multi-dimensional and cross-functional team, with both software and hardware stacks
- Familiarity with FPGAs
- Familiarity with network socket programming and TCP
At HPR, you will be joining a talented team of engineers. You’ll be collaborating with developers, designers, and programmers who live and breathe innovation. You will get to know every member of our team and will work side-by-side with the most talented technologists in the business.
HPR offers competitive compensation and benefits in a professional and fun setting. At HPR you’ll enjoy generous employee perks including casual dress code, game room access, team events, free food, and more.