A Unique Career Opportunity Awaits
Cybereason is one of the most exciting companies in today’s security landscape and we have the technology, leadership and funding to build a truly long-lasting organization. As a result of fantastic growth, we are looking for an Instructional Designer to join the team. In this position, you will design and develop online training courses for customers, partners, and employees. And you will have the opportunity to influence and build a new, cutting-edge training solution that will help all of our stakeholders learn and succeed.
You will develop technical training for Cybereason products, as well as enablement and development training for internal teams. You must be comfortable with complex technical and business subjects, have demonstrated experience creating high-quality learning content, and a strong desire to creatively build something new.
In This Role You Will...
- Work with all stakeholders to identify training needs.
- Conduct research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content (text and video) that enhance learning and retention.
- Develop assessments and analyze learners’ performance.
- Contribute to Cybereason’s evolving training strategy.
You should have...
- 5+ years experience developing online training for complex products.
- Examples of exceptional online content, including instructional videos and assessments.
- Strong organizational skills, with experience juggling multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of course and video development software and at least one Learning Management System.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, English, Education, Computer Science, or equivalent.
It would be great if you have...
- Background in Cybersecurity.
- Experience with Open edX.
- A Master's Degree in instructional design, technology, business, or a related field.
Come join our awesome team and help us build the next pillar tech company in Boston.