At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
This is where you come in…
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our Partner Support Organization. The Implementation Specialist will play a key role in providing ongoing support and training to ensure that educators can maximize the use of Ellevation to enhance their work with English Learners. In this role, you will be asked to contribute to and refine components of the partnership development process. This requires a combination of organizational skills, strategic thinking, relationship management, and service orientation. Just as important, we are looking for someone who wants to be in an early stage organization, has tremendous communication skills, is motivated, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Develop deep knowledge of the Ellevation product, a prerequisite for providing world-class support and service to educators.
- Collaborate and confer with Help Desk, Partner Support, and district partners to identify problems, troubleshoot, provide feedback, and ensure proper recording and resolution of partner issues.
- Work collaboratively to help build out Ellevation’s process for providing consistent, quality, ongoing support to districts of all sizes.
- Identify at risk districts by tracking key metrics for implementation and engagement.
- Collaborate with Partner Support and Product Marketing to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support all of Ellevation’s users.
- Communicate consistently with district leaders to ensure the ongoing use of Ellevation, gather feedback, share new features, optimize implementation, and address challenges.
- Work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams, communicating observations and feedback from district partners to help inform future product development efforts.
- Maintain high levels of partner satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- 1+ years experience working on a product support team and/or managing small to medium sized projects.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the use of Ellevation.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex issues and projects.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges.
- Proven competency in identifying expansion opportunities for the partners; advocating for partner needs internally and externally.
- Eagerness for developing systems and processes.
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- Passion for driving change in education.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts with cork boards behind them to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!