Who we are:
BookBub is one of the fastest growing consumer tech startups in Boston. Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service helps thousands of leading publishers and authors drive sales and find new fans.
Connecting readers with great deals on ebooks is just the beginning for BookBub. We're growing our team to launch new consumer-facing book discovery features, tools for authors and publishers, and other web and mobile products that address the digital transition of the publishing industry. Learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.
About this position:
Join a diverse and passionate team of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and editors to help shape a product loved by millions of readers around the world. You will have the opportunity to help solve interesting design problems, learn about and participate in a collaborative design process, and apply your creativity to a wide range of projects.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to help grow our member base by crafting digital marketing campaigns and landing pages that effectively and elegantly communicate BookBub's value
- Collaborate with Business Development to ensure that we shine at industry events by helping design our expo booths, as well as digital presentations and print collateral for our publishing partners
- Collaborate with other designers and a team of product managers to help define, design and prototype new product features and make usability improvements, and actively evolve and refine our brand identity
- You see yourself being energized by a startup environment in which the company is iterating quickly, and priorities and direction may change frequently
- You are data-driven and strive to improve your design based on metrics, analytics and research, but also regularly solicit feedback from colleagues
- You value autonomy, are a self-starter, and appreciate the flexibility and opportunity this affords
- You believe communicating and selling design are just as important as its creation, but also operate on the conviction that it can always be improved
- You have a portfolio of representative work in graphic design (can include professional and/or personal projects), are proficient in Photoshop or Sketch, Illustrator, and InDesign
BookBub offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and take-what-you-need PTO. Learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.