- Build a team that will support the CFO in optimizing the finance function including areas such as financial operations, procurement, systems, M&A support and projects
- Assist with development of strategy for transaction prioritization, including presentation support for Executive Leadership decisions.
- Work with the CFO on the determination of metrics and continual improvement of processes to ensure Mimecast is optimizing the finance function through appropriate staffing and automation while building partnerships with the rest of the organization.
- Develop a working knowledge of activities for each functional area in order to design and implement solutions to streamline processes and create operational efficiencies.
- Help coordinate and develop annual goals into KPIs and track their progress towards achievement.
- Implement process improvements for transaction tracking, deal management, expert vendor/advisor selection, including engagement fee payments.
- Assist transaction leads in the development of deal terms and structures.
- Develop financial models and analytical tools to support function objectives and projects. Drive strategic decisions through use of financial metrics (NPV analysis, ROI modeling, etc.).
- Provide critical thought to help drive strategic decisions and make recommendations to senior management.
Education, Behavioral Competencies and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 15 years of work experience, with at least 10 years of relevant business experience.
- 5 years of IT/Tech industry experience & commercial understanding
- Public Company experience
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Superior management skills, ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Self-reliant, good problem solver and results oriented. Entrepreneurial team player who can multi-task.
CPA or MBA preferred,
Periodic domestic and international travel will be required.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.