Treasury Analyst at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Treasury Analyst position will take ownership of cash management, cash forecasting, and banking activities. The ideal candidate would autonomously handle daily cash management reporting, reconciliation, initiate payments, manage banking relationships, perform analyses, prepare internal reporting, and execute special projects as assigned.
What You'll Do
- Manage the global cash positions, cash management structural enhancements, and cash accounting.
- Initiate Wire, ACH and bank transfers
- Complete daily cash reconciliation
- Maintain database of global bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements
- Continuous improvement of reporting tools, database tools and metrics
- Assist with projects and responsibilities in other operational treasury areas, such as equity management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury systems development
- Work with FP&A and Finance to create and update key cash forecast models used by Treasury team to support global liquidity and decision making, tracking actuals versus forecasted results
- Assist the Treasury Manager in the execution of FX hedges for the balance sheet and cash flow hedging programs
- Administer company credit card program
- Assist with Treasury month-end close process, liaising with Accounting to ensure Treasury data is accounted for accurately
- Maintain Treasury reports, procedures, processes and controls with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Support ad hoc Treasury projects
Who You Are
- BS Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years overall financial experience, direct treasury experience preferred
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Working accounting knowledge/skills
- CTP Certification preferred