Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is seeking a Staff Accountant who will report directly to the Accounting Manager and will have a significant role in the month end close, while owning the sales and use tax calculation and reporting. Your goal will be to aid in the output of timely and accurate financial statements. This is a key, hands-on role where you will work with colleagues across the organization. You will have excellent attention to detail and a genuine passion for learning.
What You'll Do:
- Month-end close activities including preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and monthly financial statements
- Own the Sales and Use tax reporting processes working with or Global Head of Tax.
- Work with FP&A to perform monthly variance analysis and communicate trends in the business to management
- Take an active role in the annual financial audit including providing schedules and backup documentation.
- Assist in future Netsuite enhancements and ad hoc projects to support a growing organization
- Own compliance activities around sales tax registrations and remittance
- Own ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests as needed
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ Years of experience of Staff Accountant or similar
- Experience with Netsuite and Avalara is a plus
- Multi-tasking capability, critical thinking skills, and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- A team player who can work across departments to drive results
- Self-starter attitude in an employee who can operate independently