Sr. Pricing Specialist at Vistaprint
Please note, due to the Covid-19 pandemic this is a proactive search for a role that has been vetted by our leadership team for future hiring. The recruiting team and hiring managers remain active in discussions with interested, qualified individuals and are committed to being transparent on timelines throughout the process. Thank you!
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies! The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- As part of the Pricing, Promotion, and Personalization (PP&P) team, you will develop a deep understanding of our pricing methodologies and supporting models to resolve efficient list prices and promotions.
- Extensively collaborate with both core partners across the business as well as with central teams.
- Provide and review the input(s) needed by the model in order to efficiently generate price recommendations.
- Craft and refine the overall roadmap for pricing and promotion optimization and testing strategy for your assigned line of business.
- Define and implement pricing strategies for a broad range of products. This includes identifying an opportunity, creating a hypothesis, building impact assessments, getting agreement on the pricing recommendation and implementing the changes on the site.
- Track, measure, and communicate hypotheses and results in concert with central PP&P team members to partners.
- Understand competition and price elasticity of products and modeling scenarios to understand profitability impact of pricing changes.
- Opportunity to mentor team members.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an analytical role, ideally within a pricing, marketing, or sales team
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics/Business/Finance, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Business or other related field
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude and be able to make data-based decisions, in addition to strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to efficiently handle projects supporting multiple business partners
- Deft interpersonal and communication skills including strong spoken, written, and visual storytelling abilities
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working on a multi-functional team or organization
- Experienced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL experience a plus, but you will have the opportunity to learn it
- Previous experience within an ecommerce environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.