Sr. Manager, Compensation
The People team at Cybereason is growing and we’re looking for our first ever compensation expert to join our team. Reporting into the VP, People this role will be a highly visible position with the opportunity to make a huge impact on the livelihood of our people. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and build a compensation and equity program from scratch, this is the opportunity for you.
You will work closely with the executive team and senior leaders to develop and execute programs to attract, motivate and retain Cybereason talent. We will give you the tools and systems to succeed in building a global compensation and total rewards philosophy and strategy for a high growth, high tech security company. The perfect candidate for this role is someone who brings an in-depth understanding of best-practices and innovative trends along with the ability to execute and operationalize in a scalable way.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, plan, build, and implement the global compensation strategy for the entire organization (with access to Radford).
- Build out leveling and titling while partnering with HR operations to publish within our HRIS and ATS.
- Be responsible for gathering, analyzing and preparing data for Board meetings, executive management, high profile projects, etc.
- Direct annual market surveys.
- Partner with Finance, HR and other stakeholders on annual performance targets and funding.
- Design the framework to educate managers on the entire Total Rewards philosophy and offering.
- Oversee the creation and integration of policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive employee total cash and equity compensation.
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Manage, forecast, design, and report on share utilization and stock compensation.
- Build strong relationships with vendors, consultants and internal stakeholders to ensure best practices are being followed and met.
- Provide internal support for HR and line management on all issues related to the Cybereason’s compensation programs.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8- 10+ years of Total Rewards/Compensation experience at a high growth or public, global high-tech company.
- Experience in equity strategy and plan design.
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytical skills.
- The ability to leverage data to make recommendations and decisions.
- The ability to build credible relationships quickly and be seen as a subject matter expert in all areas of Total Rewards. Demonstrate both the art and science of compensation.
- A minimum of intermediate Excel skills and experience working with large data sets
- Demonstrated experience providing relevant comp and benefits data and trend information to HR partners and business executives to help drive key talent and organizational decisions
- Comfortable working at both strategic and tactical levels
- Experience with sales comp, a plus.