Senior Pricing Specialist at Vistaprint
Core to Vistaprint’s continued growth is having a highly skilled and specialist pricing team that makes informed business and marketing decisions. You will be part of a world-class international team that operates in real partnership with the business, working on major strategic questions and analysis that underpins the success of our organization.
As a Senior Pricing Specialist, you will be helping drive the team forward by developing pricing strategies for one of the line of business. You will be developing and testing your hypotheses from ideation to execution in conjunction with both the line of business and the central pricing team. Overall, you will collaborate with product leads, finance and marketing team members to define product pricing, discounting and promotional offers to drive Gross Profit for the line of business.
Your role will involve:
- Creating the overall roadmap for pricing optimization and testing
- Defining and implementing pricing strategies for a broad range of products. This includes identifying an opportunity, creating a hypothesis, building a financial model, getting buy-in on the pricing recommendation and implementing the changes on the site. This applies to products already within the Vistaprint product portfolio as well as pricing for new products
- Generating pricing strategy hypotheses, working this through the central team and establishing/implementing market price tests
- Tracking and measuring the success of the hypotheses
- Presenting hypotheses and results of price changes/tests to a varied audience
- Understanding competition and price elasticity of products and modeling scenarios to understand profitability impact of pricing changes
- Mentoring others in the team
In return, you will bring:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar analytical role, ideally within a pricing or marketing team
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Business or other related technical discipline.
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical aptitude and be able to make data based decisions
- Work experience within an ecommerce environment is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply new tools and techniques
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL experience a plus, but you will have the opportunity to learn it
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Inter-personal and communication skills including strong spoken, written, and visual storytelling abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment! So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.