Senior Manager, AML Program at Toast (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast, Inc. seeks a Sr. Manager to lead and mature the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program to ensure the company meets all laws and requirements for financial crimes compliance. The Sr. Manager, AML Program will oversee and continually develop the program framework, including all policies, procedures, processes, and associated reporting.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Formalize and standardize AML Program processes and requirements and ensure compliance across Toast’s businesses, products, and services. Design scalable processes to support growth in products offered and expansion into new markets.
- Serve as a subject matter on financial crimes compliance and provide guidance and expertise on regulatory requirements, expectations, and changes (to process, controls, products) required to achieve regulatory compliance and support regulatory change management.
- Provide subject matter expertise in product review processes to ensure financial crimes requirements are considered and implemented in new product design and product changes.
- Provide strategic guidance to business teams on product and market expansion initiatives.
- Execute AML risk assessments in coordination and in alignment with the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Program risk assessment process.
- Manage and coordinate audits related to BSA, including providing responses to findings/recommendations and having oversight over remediation activities.
- Report suspicious activity to state and federal authorities per regulatory requirements.
- Define metrics and provide reports and readouts to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Board, and other relevant oversight committees.
- Develop and maintain enterprise AML program policies and procedures.
- Implement technology and tools to support the effective and efficient execution of financial crimes compliance processes, including automation, where possible.
- Partner with stakeholders, including Legal, Compliance Managers, product owners, and the businesses to accomplish AML program objectives.
- Serve as the BSA Officer for Toast.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in an AML/BSA role at (FinTech preferred) company with global operations.
- Experience designing and implementing AML program frameworks and programs.
- Expert in BSA/AML/KYC and OFAC matters as well as payments, payroll, credit, consumer, etc.
- Experience with regulators and a strong understanding of regulatory expectations.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Certified Anti-Money Launder Specialist (CAMS).
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.