Senior FP&A Analyst at MineralTree
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We are looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is seeking a talented, proactive and motivated Senior FP&A Analyst to help build our FP&A function and provide increased business insights across the organization. This role will report to the VP, Finance, and work closely with our accounting team as well as all other functions of the organization, with significant visibility to the CFO. We are looking for a high performer who wants to join an international, high-growth SaaS company.
- Manage the annual budgeting and interim forecasting processes
- Evaluate and report monthly variances between actual financial results and budgeted and forecasted amounts
- Leverage the Company’s financial systems to aggregate, calculate and report key performance indicators
- Synthesize financial and KPI data into presentations for consumption by the executive team, board of directors and investors
- Analyze business results to deliver insights into commercial and financial performance
- Perform ad hoc analysis in support of M&A and other strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-3 years of FP&A, Accounting, Finance or Investment Banking experience. Experience in SaaS and/or FinTech is a plus!
- Detail-orientated self-starter eager to work in a fast-paced and hands-on environment
- Ability to prioritize workload, communicate effectively and drive outcomes
- Analytical with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Capable of organizing large, ambiguous data sets to provide consumable business insights
- Experience working with and across CRM, ERP, and BI / data visualization applications
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.