Markforged is reinventing manufacturing so you can build anything you imagine. As the fastest-growing additive manufacturing company in the US, Markforged provides the most affordable metal and carbon fiber 3D printers on the market. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged products for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and production parts to optimize their manufacturing operations and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally and $137 million in both strategic and venture capital.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team which leverages financial information to drive strategic decision making. The team generates insights and transparency by conducting detailed, thoughtful analyses. By partnering with colleagues throughout the organization, the FP&A team helps to ensure that all departments are successful in achieving their goals and driving the growth of Markforged. In this role, you will report to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the company’s budget
- Build detailed financial models to support the rolling financial forecast
- Represent the FP&A team as a business partner for departments throughout Markforged
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present findings and recommendations to management
- Assist in the development and updating of key metrics to gauge the organization’s health and operations
- Support the process of regularly reporting financial results to our Board of Directors
- Assess profitability and conduct margin analysis for our suite of products
- Help scale our operations by assisting in the evaluation, implementation, and improvement of financial reporting systems
What we look for:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in financial reporting and/or analysis
- Strong background and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of working in and extracting data from Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills. Are you able to communicate and collaborate with teammates of all seniority levels and departments?
- Knowledge of financial statements
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description