Senior Associate, Fintech Marketing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving advocacy, revenue, and retention from our restaurant customer base. In this role, you will help develop and execute the GTC strategy for the Toast Restaurant Card including creating a multi-channel test and learn approach that drives leads and funnel acceleration. You will assist in the creation and execution of end-to-end campaigns via email, in-product messaging, product-led-growth, and more. You will analyze campaign and funnel performance and collaborate cross-functionally to work on solutions to improve funnel performance.
About this roll*:
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Toast Issuing Product Team to develop and execute strategic and operationalize plans that drive awareness and conversion of Toast Debit Cards to existing Toast POS customer base.
- Assist in the development of testing strategies and execute end-to-end campaigns to hit bookings targets. This includes copywriting, marketing operations, campaign execution, enablement, analysis and more.
- Assist in the development of the go-to-customer plan including segments, channel mix, messaging, and success metrics. Execute the campaign once live and analyze results to inform future optimization strategies.
- Analyze and report on test results, customer segmentation and funnel performance to cross functional stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*?:
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment- with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Track record of building strong partnerships across the organization
- Can not only analyze but can communicate with data
- Doesn’t let perfect get in the way of great
- Experience driving full-funnel email marketing campaigns.
- Proactively sets priorities with limited guidance; Self-managed in daily tasks across all marketing processes, cross-functional projects, meetings, and co-worker interactions.
- Comfortable navigating an environment where change is expected and seeks to create certainty by applying process and organization, aligning with overall business strategy.
- Strong copywriter and verbal communicator
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform (such as Marketo).
- Experience in Salesforce and Business intelligence tools (such as Looker)
- Experience in In-Product messaging tools (such as Pendo)
- Experience in fintech / card issuing space.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.