Senior Accounts Payable Associate at Cybereason
Cybereason is looking for a highly motivated Sr. AP Analyst to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, communicative, self-motivated team player with a solid working knowledge of AP and Expense operations. This individual will be the subject matter expert on our AP and Expense related systems and policies. This role will be successful by being meticulous, personable, and able to both take direction and take initiative. The position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and will interact regularly with various departments across the company.
Who You Are
- Manage the AP mailbox and ensure the timely process of all invoices in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication with our customers, both internal and external.
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, and Procurement to ensure proper coding and validation of invoices processed in our system.
- Review, reconcile and troubleshoot vendor statements monthly, as required.
- Assists in the preparation of month-end close, quarterly reviews annual reporting and audits.
- Coordinates mandated tax reporting (1099’s)
- Properly update Accounting Manager as to the status of accounts payable workload-processing to ensure workload issues or delays are addressed on a timely basis.
- Assist in the payment process as needed.
- Convert vendors from check to ACH.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Complete understanding of Full-Cycle AP required.
- 3 years of accounts payable or relevant experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Capable of taking initiative to drive process change and improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic setting while maintaining accuracy and delivering against deadlines
- Motivated to work cross-functionally in a customer service-oriented capacity
- Proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of cloud related ERP systems (NetSuite, Concur preferred)
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.