Revenue Operations Manager
HubSpot’s Sales Operations Team is on a mission to change the way companies do business from the inside out. We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who will work cross-functionally to develop business & operational scalable processes that increase efficiency across HubSpot’s GTM teams. This role will be particularly critical in helping HubSpot expand sales within its existing install base. You will report directly to the Global Director of Sales Operations and will manage and grow a team of operational support resources and analysts. You will help to define strategic system enhancements and programs to enable & accelerate Sales growth and improve sales rep productivity.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Direct and manage the operational team responsible for ongoing sales system support and execution of monthly close activities
- Support needs of Customer Selling Sales Leadership through programmatic change and system enhancements; enabling install base focused selling to efficiently scale.
- Enable & direct analysts on the team to optimize insight output to the business
- Through automation, continuously improve monthly close processes and reporting, ensuring best in class policies and procedures
- Work closely with the business teams to understand improvement requests/requirements and project manage them with HubSpot’s Business Enablement Team (BET)
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to automate regular reporting to drive advanced analytics and insights for internal stakeholders
- Leverage observation & case workload attributes to make recommendations and prioritize enhancements for maximized productivity gains
- Independently problem solve and coach the team to navigate against new variables in the process and actively manage workload across the team
- Design and implement policies, protocols, and systems to improve productivity, efficiency and customer service, as well as, enhance revenue acquisition
- Serve as a primary point of contact for Sales Operations team for all BET project management and prioritization
- Leverage your broad skill set across elements of business consulting and project management
We are looking for people who:
- Have high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly. You leverage relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive desired outcomes.
- Have a proven track record of excellent time management, project management
- Are accountable - you have honest, transparent, and authentic communications with your colleagues, regardless of personal ramifications
- Are strategic thinkers - you have a history of bringing fresh ideas to a fast-growing business and executing upon them
- Have an ability to build trust and become a true business partner to our sales leadership team on both strategic and operational challenges
- Are self-starters with a high-affinity for identifying inefficiencies, the motivation to solve them, and the ability to influence others to gain consensus cross-functionally and roll out across the organization
- Have a proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross-functionally, and clear ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
- Can develop and grow a team of analysts spanning a wide range of skill sets and requiring varying levels of coaching and guidance
- Can think at both strategic, and tactical levels and develop solutions to solve business problems at all levels
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.