connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking to hire a Payroll Specialist to ensure accurate processing and recording of the ConnectRN’s daily Statcash payment. Reporting directly to our Payroll Manager, this Payroll Specialist will contribute by answering employees payroll related questions, and ensuring all clinicians receive the correct compensation in a timely manner.
Note: This is a full time, exempt position stemming from company growth. To better serve the daily payroll needs of our nurses and aides, this Payroll Specialist's schedule will be from Friday through Tuesday weekly.
- Assist with processing daily clinician payments
- Assist employees with any and all payroll/Statcash questions
- Create accurate and timely reporting to back up all payroll/Statcash data
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Basic payroll knowledge
- Eagerness to learn in a fast past environment
- Detail-oriented nature and documentation skills
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities
- Great customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.