Payroll Assistant - Part-time
HubSpot's Payroll team located in Cambridge, MA is offering a part-time (~20 hour per week), payroll assistant opportunity.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Assist with payroll data entry
- Process employment verifications
- Running and auditing reports that contain highly confidential information
- Proofreading and editing materials for accuracy, consistency and clarity
- Assist with administrative matters as needed.
- Prepare benefit reconciliations
- Monitoring data validity and ensuring data is accurate.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned by the payroll team
- Complete special projects as needed
We are looking for people who:
- Must be available to work up to 20 hours per week.
- Ideally 4 hours per day, needed on site, but can be flexible once fully trained.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter, quick learner, and someone who can work independently
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to deal with sensitive and confidential issues and have a great work ethic.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Payroll and Workday experience a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: starting rate $20/hour
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.