Operations + Financial Analyst
As the Operations + Financial Analyst at MedTouch, you will be responsible for leveraging operations and accounting systems for our growing digital technology and strategy services organization. Working closely with our CFO and Director of Operations, you will ensure our financial processes are running smoothly while creating and implementing new analyses and process. This role is vital to ensuring informed decisions by leaders, stable and scalable business process, and effective financial monthly closes. With an integrated focus on both Operations and Finance, you’ll have a unique vantage point from which to learn about and contribute to our growing business.
In this role you will:
- Support both operational and financial improvement projects and key processes.
- Produce key business performance reports for our leadership teams.
- Track sales performance through a set of metrics and dashboards.
- Advance our use of the Salesforce platform via the implementing, testing, training, and change management of new features.
- Enable real-time financial metrics in our project accounting system (FinancialForce) through processes to support accurate data.
- Identify, recommend, and implement improved accounting processes, such as budget and expense controls.
- Ensure the timely preparation of journal entries, supporting schedules, and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts for monthly close.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Review and approve expense reports using Expensify software package and reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Provide stellar support to end users of our systems and processes, serving as a trusted liaison to the rest of the organization.
This role is just right if you have:
- A completed B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in a professional environment supporting general business operations or a finance/accounting department.
- Experience using QuickBooks or like accounting platforms.
- Tech savviness and an ability to pick up new financial web tools quickly and effectively.
- Natural curiosity and the desire for continual feedback and improvement.
- An eye for details and a natural penchant towards organization.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills – context comes naturally.
- Proficient skills in and enthusiasm for Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Initiative and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, forward moving environment.
- Prior experience in a professional services company a plus.
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.