Financing Coordinator at Toast
We're not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there's a place for you at Toast. We've 86'd the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change:
Toast's Customer Financing program is an important customer acquisition tool leveraged by our Sales team. The Customer Financing team, which facilitates interactions between prospective customers, Sales Representatives and external financing partners, has been critical in enabling the success of this program. Reporting to the Customer Financing Team Lead, the Financing Coordinator will help with day-to-day operations as well as projects to help improve processes and scale the program. Our goal is to continuously increase financing adoption and this role provides the opportunity to make an impact on the growth of the program and Toast's long-term success.
About this roll *:
- Undertake transaction processing activities in accordance with internal procedures and SLAs (i.e. reviewing and submitting financing applications, completing due diligence checks, updating transaction records, generating required transaction-related documentation)
- Address issues, concerns, and inquiries related to potential or outstanding transactions in a consistently customer-centric way
- Build strong relationships with the Toast sales team and assist with winning new Toast customers by providing an exceptional service experience
- Liaise with external financing partners to resolve transaction-related issues
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
Do you have the right ingredients* ?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly-organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Customer-service orientation: energized by helping others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce helpful
- Open to working flexible hours
*Bread puns encouraged but not required