Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Account Manager to support our Financial Services Business Unit in Boston, MA.
The Account Manager is a full portfolio seller, focused on the growth and diversification of a specific list of valued clients as well as net new development of a geographic territory.
About Our Financial Services Practice:
Whether it’s keeping pace with today’s digital transformation and cross-channel customer experience demands, improving operational efficiency, or dealing with the complexities of regulatory reform, we’re helping companies redefine the future of financial services for their customers.
Companies in retail and commercial banking, investment banking, asset and wealth management, retirement services, capital markets, securities brokerage, and insurance turn to us to help solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Primarily focused on providing account leadership to maintain and expand current accounts across the full Financial Services portfolio.
- Opportunity to partner with Head of Sales in the Financial Services New England market.
- Grow revenue for the client by understanding the client’s goals and matching those goals to services offered by Perficient.
- Communicate with clients and Delivery team, including weekly status reports regarding analytics, performance, key metrics, project tracking updates and overall account strategy and performance.
- Maintain overall client relationship through the development of new and existing client relationships.
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key sales, Marketing Executives and stakeholders.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of Perficient.
- Strong organization, written, verbal and communication skills.
- 3-5+ years experience in sales, sales support and/or account management Strategic Accounts.
- Experience preferred in Financial Services Verticals including Wealth Management, Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance.
- Strong business acumen and desire to help clients and teams succeed.
- Previous IT solutions or services sales strongly preferred.
- Previous sales and/or account management experience in a consulting services organization.
- Experienced in Microsoft ecosystem in particular, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Passionate about sales and technology.
- Must reside in the Boston, MA area.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.