Reggora is looking for a Financial Analyst to support its rapid growth and help the organization scale. Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Analyst will play a key role in supporting operating teams and partnering with business leaders and key stakeholders in all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and analytics. You will be responsible for developing financial models to support new products and business models, analyzing results, evaluating outcomes and performance against KPIs, controlling expenses, and providing feedback and insightful analysis to drive decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders and is seen a trusted advisor on all financial matters
- Provides actionable insights and decision support to business teams
- Conduct monthly/quarterly performance reviews with budget owners to review opex budgets, enhance forecast accuracy, and drive disciplined expense management
- Prepare and lead financial aspects of the quarterly operating planning process
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Comfortable working in an early-stage, fast-paced environment where you have to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling
- Builds strong relationships and displays a solid understanding of stakeholder needs and priorities. Proactively reaches out to the business leaders in order to find solutions and deliver outcomes
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial statements
- SQL a plus!
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or business related field