Financial Analyst at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (EST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
As a member of our growing Finance Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
What you"ll do:
- Build out scalable data models, compile, and analyze large amount of data from different data sources into distilled, actionable information and insights
- Lead analytical projects from inception to conclusion that will inform Everbridge’s strategic plan and drive decision making
- Coordinate across the organization to ensure the accuracy of financial data used for financial reporting
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and maintain the reporting of main metrics to drive key business decisions
- Support the FP&A team with the analysis of monthly financial and operational results; understand the key variance drivers and provide actionable insights to senior management
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly revenue forecast; work closely with the Accounting team to understand revenue recognition rules.
What you"ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Analytics or related field
- 1-3 years of Accounting, Finance or FP&A experience; solid accounting capabilities preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Detail oriented with capability to complete complex assignments with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to combine data from multiple sources to create clear and concise reporting
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and messaging skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with SQL and BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) strongly preferred
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Adaptive experience preferred
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description