Finance Manager at Gravyty
Gravyty is seeking an experienced and dynamic Finance Manager who will play a critical role in our rapid growth and expansion. Reporting to the co-founders and working as a vital member of the executive team, the Finance Manager will oversee day-to-day and long-term financial operations.
Gravyty is the social good sector's market-defining provider of fundraiser enablement solutions powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because the platform automates the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love – developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship, Gravyty transforms what's possible for organizations through fundraising. With Gravyty, change-the-world organizations expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipeline, inspire giving, and raise revenue with more efficiency than ever thought possible before.
Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the mission and core values of Gravyty. Bottom line: build a dynamic, energetic, and safe company.
- Manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping for the organization, including banking and payroll functions, employment-related withholdings, taxation, and employee benefits.
- Track revenue and expenditure for all programs
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and analysis of financial statements, including balance sheet, cash flow, and income/expenditure statements, to the co-founders and, as needed, to the board.
- Support senior leadership in preparing board presentations
- Maintain an up-to-date document repository for organization documents, including internal policies and procedures, and other operational records.
- Experience with SaaS organizations and leading growth with SaaS-based business metrics
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- At least three (3) years of strong operational experience with at least one (1) year in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Belief in demonstrated passion for the mission, vision, and values of Gravyty
- Impeccable integrity
- Natural curiosity and hunger for continuous learning
- An innate sense of responsibility for delivery of quality work, even in adverse circumstance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in challenging contexts, as required
- Readiness to problem solve creatively on a myriad of fronts, often outside regular business hours
- MBA preferred