Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The FP&A team at Cybereason is seeking a Finance Manager, in our Boston office. This role will be primarily responsible for managing the financial planning, analysis, control and reporting for the Go To Market (GTM) business unit and other special projects as they arise. The role offers a great opportunity for high level visibility and interaction within the senior management team at Cybereason; the right candidate will have frequent interaction with C-Suite executives, global Sales leadership, and senior services and product leaders. The Finance Manager, GTM will work cross-functionally with the Commercial Finance organization to develop a deep understanding of the Cybereason business model. We are looking for a candidate that is a partner to the business, comfortable owning a process, being diligent in ensuring accuracy in the memorializing of decisions and being accountable for what is ultimately presented. The position requires a high degree of attention to detail, and self-motivation to get things done with little management oversight.
What You'll Do
- Monitor financial status by comparing data sets with projections.
- Improve fiscal health with thorough analyses of financial data to develop deep, actionable insights that drive business performance. This includes monitoring variances and identifying trends.
- Develop forecast models based on comparative performance metrics to maintain the company’s forecast model and implement improvements as the business grows.
- Develop business cases to support decision-making and support pricing decisions by creating innovative strategies for cost reduction and determining Return on Investment for various spend activities.
- Establish and guide restructured cost analysis processes by creating fresh policies and procedures.
The Day to Day/Monthly Focuses
- Foster a culture of trust, communication, transparency, and partnership with the various members of the business and Finance team.
- Work directly with the CRO, CMO, and CPO on various planning exercises, such as forecast, budgets, profitability analysis, and reporting.
- Assist in the monthly close process by analyzing trends and variances related to revenue, expense, and compare and correct data to reconcile financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain confidential, protected databases to monitor business performance, and provide management with insights into any risks or opportunities.
- Uphold standards through consolidation of quarterly reporting packages and thorough internal reporting and analysis of financial data.
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of professional Finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics and forecasting, along with a collaborative approach to decision making.
- Modeling creation and expertise in excel required for ongoing ad-hoc projects.
- MS Excel expert and working knowledge of PBCS is a plus.
- Strong analytical background; mastery of statistical concepts related to demand forecasting a strong plus.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points.
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Extremely curious - not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause.
- Strong communication and presentation skills