Finance Coordinator at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We're not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there's a place for you at Toast. We've 86'd the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change:
Toast's Financial Technology programs are an important customer acquisition tool leveraged by our Sales team. The Customer Financing team, which facilitates interactions between prospective customers, Sales Representatives and external financing partners, has been critical in enabling the success of this program. Reporting to the Senior Financing Coordinator, the Financing Coordinator will help with day-to-day operations while consistently demonstrating thorough and detailed communication internally, with our lending partners, and to the Toast sales team. Our goal is to continuously increase adoption of our alternate payment solutions, and this role provides the opportunity to make an impact on the growth of the program and Toast's long-term success.
About this roll *:
- Undertake basic transaction processing activities in accordance with internal procedures and SLAs (i.e. reviewing and submitting financing applications, completing due diligence checks, updating transaction records, generating required transaction-related documentation) with some help from their manager
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, consistently references and follows process steps as outlined, and double-checks the accuracy of information and inputs in order to minimize processing errors
- Address issues, concerns, and inquiries related to potential or outstanding transactions in a consistently customer-centric way
- Communicate clearly and consistently to the Toast sales team and assist with winning new Toast customers by providing an exceptional service experience
- Liaise with external financing partners to resolve transaction-related issues
Do you have the right ingredients* ?
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly-organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Customer-service orientation: energized by helping others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required