Everbridge provides a suite of market leading Critical Event Management solutions used around the world to save lives and keep businesses running.
As a high growth SaaS company, we are opening a strategic position for a Director level candidate to work across functions to define and manage a global pricing and packaging strategy. This position reports into the product management team, but works across Product Management, Finance, Sales, and Marketing to drive compelling pricing and packaging to optimize Everbridge growth as we expand our product portfolio. In addition to leading pricing strategy, the Pricing Strategist will develop success metrics and develop processes for both new and existing products.
This individual will provide thought leadership and recommendations by merging industry best practices with innovative pricing methods, bringing all dimensions of pricing into consideration including customer value, competitive positioning, discounting discipline, and channel strategies. He/she will provide insights and analysis to the executive team and will be an inherent element of the Go To Market strategy to optimize executive decision making, strategic portfolio alignment and go-to-market strategy. He/she will provide insights and a vision for enabling solutions based on quantitative and qualitative analysis, deep customer insights, market and competitive research. This position requires strong analytical and communication skills and must be a self starter.
What you'll do:
- Own the creation of a multi-year pricing roadmap that is aligned with the solution, product, technology and strategic roadmap.
- Develop pricing strategies that optimize corporate profitability.
- Develop pricing strategies that focus on the understanding of competitive positioning and vertical markets to optimize market position.
- Develop pricing strategies that are understandable by Everbridge customer facing personnel and customers.
- Provide progress metrics and dashboards to executive stakeholders enabling insight into what is working, what is not working and why.
- Provide and refine governance on regular pricing and process updates.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors degree in Technology, Finance, Statistics, Economics or Business Discipline
- 7+ years of business management, marketing and/or leadership experience in software, SaaS or services
- Ability to understand the organization's strategy and apply it to pricing strategies and execution.
- Experience building and maintaining pricing strategies and models with successful implementation.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to make sound business judgments.
- Ability to own projects independently from end-to-end, communicating updates and outcomes effectively to senior management.
- Advanced skills working with XLS-based based analyses and ability to summarize very complex data into impactful executive summaries (PPT) is a must.
Read Full Job Description