Billing Representative at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We are looking for an entry level Billing Operations Representative to be responsible for daily Billing operations. This is a challenging role that requires problem solving and the ability to record complex Billing transactions. This role will involve significant interaction with customers as well as internal partners including: Business Operations, Business Systems, Product, etc.
In this role you will have the opportunity to streamline internal billing processes in collaboration with key stakeholders. In addition, you will contribute to the continuous build-up of a positive customer experience.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Create and send customer invoices on a regular cadence
- Review customer credit memo requests for validity and accuracy
- Enter customer payments, refunds, and deposits
- Manage return requests and process for credit
- Ensure timely responses to all billing inquiries
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and implement efficiencies in the Billing process
- Partner in month-end close with our Accounting team
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or applicable prior work experience
- Knowledge of Billing/Accounting practices
- Attentive to detail with strong time management skills
Secret sauce* (Bonus Skills)
- Experience working in NetSuite, SalesForce, or other similar SaaS (Software as a Service) based ERP (Enterprise resource planning) and CRM (Customer relationship management) systems
*Bread puns encouraged but not required