Billing Operations Lead at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Billing Operations Lead will supervise a team of two as well as participate in the day to day activities of the team. The role will be responsible for Software Billing Quality Assurance (QA) and would require daily review of our Software orders to ensure accuracy. This is a crucial step in ensuring that our customers get billed accurately and on time. Role works cross functionally with the rest of the Billing Operations team as well as with our Centralized Operations and Business Systems teams.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Select, retain and motivate a diverse, high performing billing & collections team, supporting the team and driving the team’s growth and scale.
- Analyse and solve customer complaints
- Present reports to the authorities and other departments
- Participate in the monthly and annual meetings and suggest possible measures to enhance the efficiency of the department.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Prior experience building and developing high performing teams
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Highly analytical - Experience using facts, large data sets and analysis to make evidence-based and customer focused decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and having the ability to communicate clearly, knowledgeably and transparently, adjusting the message and medium to suit the needs of the audience and situation.
- Experience building trusted partnerships across teams to foster mutual support, alignment and commitment to achieve win-win results.
- Flexible, curious and comfortable navigating change, conflict, and uncertainty.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required