We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works.
The Billing Analyst is a key member of the company’s Accounting department. He/she will be responsible for a large variety of administrative tasks to include; creating and editing customer invoices, delivering (either electronically or via mail) invoices to customers, and researching discrepancies on invoices. The analyst will be accountable for invoicing, tracking receivables and may be asked to participate in financial operations audits as needed. This role will provide opportunity to participate in special projects utilizing general accounting skills offering opportunity for professional growth.
What you'll do:
- This position performs basic to complex quality assurance, audit, validation, and data entry tasks.
- Create and deliver month-end invoices to customers for payment
- Follow-up with customers regarding those payments
- Perform research on reported discrepancies
- Identify challenges/issues and communicate to management
- Maintain a high level of accuracy on assigned tasks
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required (accounting a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Adobe PDF
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable speaking directly with clients regarding past due invoices
- Ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to prioritize