Visual Design Manager
- Design and execute Devoted’s core materials that meet our members’ needs across brand, marketing, and digital
- Work directly with vendors to produce and print various materials.
- Engage and manage freelance designers for support on projects on an as-needed basis.
- Contribute to the creation of design concepts with the team through brainstorming and ideation activities.
- Work closely with Devoted’s compliance team to ensure materials follow regulations
Skills and Experience:
- Strong and versatile design portfolio 5–8 years of experience in the creative industry — ideally in a fast-paced environment
- 4–6 years experience in print design
- Deep technical understanding of print production
- A solid understanding of brand systems and visual design
- Excellent attention to detail for both design and accuracy
- Ability to critically and creatively problem-solve on the fly
- Highly collaborative but can also work independently
- Proactive and judicious in collecting critical feedback
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong mastery in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), typography, composition/layout
- Experience in other modern design tools such as Sketch, Invision, etc
- Bonus: Experience designing for accessibility
- Bonus: Experience participating in user research activities and incorporating user feedback into your design
- A link to your portfolio is required