UX/UI Developer, Customer Education (Webflow) at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a technology company that combines customer data and marketing software. We help businesses of every size — from entrepreneurs to iconic brands — deliver amazing experiences across email and other owned channels. We thrive on solving challenging problems and our mission is to empower creators to own their destiny.
We are looking for a UX/UI developer to create the web infrastructure behind our text based lessons and educational microsites. We need someone who understands how to effectively build, launch, and templatize desktop and mobile-friendly web pages using a CMS like Webflow or WordPress. This role demands great execution, an obsession with quality, and creative problem solving.
Additionally, you’ll work to improve the overall user experience of our Learning Management System / Klaviyo Academy website. In this duty, you’ll offer suggestions, produce prototypes, and edit existing themes and CSS and HTML styling.
You’ll be part of the Customer Education team and you’ll report to Klaviyo’s Manager of Customer Education for Course and Certifications.
Klaviyo Design Elsewhere:
Design Blog 📗
Design Podcast 🎙️
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Create design templates for our text based lessons and digital one pagers / microsites
- Build our web component library and help establish criteria to govern its use and evolution
- Help manage and improve the front-end of our Academy training site
- Create and document efficient design processes and solutions that work at scale
- Pair with design resources on marketing and other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Give, solicit, and take feedback from other team members to continually raise our bar for quality
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency using Webflow and / or WordPress
- Experience building scalable design systems
- Experience creating graphics for web and an understanding of dynamic design
- A portfolio of projects that displays an understanding of dynamic and responsive design
- The ability to concept, prototype, design, and present solutions that solve user and business problems, delivering measurable outcomes.
- Solid Understanding of UI/UX best practices
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.