At HubSpot our core value is to Solve for the Customer. The UX Research team lives this everyday as we strive to better understand, serve, and delight our customers.
The UX Research team is looking for an experienced researcher to join our Cambridge team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a curious, resourceful team player who has a experience with a broad mix of research methods.
Embedded within HubSpot’s product organization you will partner with Design, Product Management, Analytics, and Engineering to uncover deep insights about our users' behaviors and attitudes. You will communicate results and actionable recommendations across the company to influence key decisions and product direction. You'll think big about new areas, test concepts as they are being developed, and evaluate products once they've rolled out.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, and engineers to drive product decisions and direction
- Work with product analysts and product experts to triangulate data from multiple sources
- Strategize and socialize the learning agenda, research plan, and approach
- Conduct research, synthesize data, and report findings to stakeholders
- Use your findings to influence product teams to improve product utility, usability, and satisfaction
- Evangelize the UX research discipline and the UX Research team throughout HubSpot
We are looking for people who have:
- Success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
- Broad tool set of research techniques
- Knowledge of data analytics
- Great listening and communication skills
- Awareness of your own and others’ biases and strive to minimize them in your work
- Ability to identify and articulate behavioral patterns
- The desire to dig into the data and are energized by by unstructured discovery or exploratory research
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience creating study plans for discovery research
- Experience running design thinking workshops
- Experience with field methods
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).