UX Product Designer at Devoted Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, April 12, 2019
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
We are looking for a talented Product Designer with a strong background in interaction design and a diverse portfolio demonstrating user experience and business impact from building engaging products. While you are strongest with interaction design, you can manage a design process from research to concept to execution: you use research to understand user needs, you work with complicated data and content to organize information into usable taxonomies and navigation, you make complex interactions feel simple, and you polish your experience into a beautiful UI.
You should work seamlessly with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to prioritize, and deliver delightful user experiences that put our member first. You are proactive, self-reliant and collaborative in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Create easy and engaging user experiences
- Deploy smart design systems and solve problems with existing ones
- Generate design deliverables utilizing Sketch, Invision, or other prototyping tools, including sitemaps, page flows, taxonomies, wireframes, and prototypes
- Create and use data to help guide or steer team decisions that put our member first
- Lead and participate in cross-functional development of all necessary deliverable
- Strong and versatile UX design portfolio demonstrating 5+ years of experience
- Online portfolio that demonstrates a variety of sophisticated and audience-appropriate user-facing projects on multiple platforms
- History of team collaboration, working with other designers, product managers, business stakeholders, engineers, and QA
- A strong understanding of applied product design and engineering best practices
- Ability to navigate ambiguous waters with unknown variables and drive projects forward with confidence, humility, humor, and a proactive curiosity
- A keen attention to detail in a hyper compliant environment
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Read Full Job Description