UX Designer at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
Cimpress is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who will envision and build end-to-end user experiences for various web-based applications within the Cimpress Mass Customization Platform (MCP) to accelerate the use and adoption of the platform. The right candidate should have working knowledge and experience of different aspects in User Experience, such as Interaction Design, User Research, and Usability Testing. The candidate should also have experience collaborating with multiple development teams, other UX team members, and partners through the strategy, design, and development lifecycle.
You will become a domain specialist in the product life cycle and work closely with our customers and partners to understand our user’s needs and be an advocate to provide them with easy to use, sophisticated and effective solutions.What You Will Do:
- Apply design thinking and own the end-to-end user experience of your projects by working closely with developers and partners.
- Craft conceptual wireframes and sketches, to high-fidelity mockups, interaction guidelines and prototypes based on the project’s needs.
- Work with Product Managers to combine business requirements, market research, and feedback from business units and development teams to develop user scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements for platform applications and related experiences.
- Ensure that research and usability testing are included with the design process where appropriate, demonstrating learning gained to improve designs.
- Develop a consistent and adaptable platform-based approach to user experience within a technology driven and Software as a service (SaaS) based environment.
- Supply to and collaborate on leading a design and interaction pattern library that keeps our product experiences cohesive and unified.
- 5+ years professional experience as a UX Designer.
- Experience with complex enterprise workflows
- A portfolio demonstrating design perfection and showcasing your design process.
- Experience with systems design
- Ability to research and quickly understand new domains and business challenges.
- Familiarity crafting user interface patterns for web applications and delivering on time, while maintaining the quality of results.
- Proven history of leading usability testing, crafting usability test plans, and moderating research.
- Strong time leadership skills with the ability to be self-directed.
- Specialist skill level with standard design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Experience crafting interactions for web-based applications that allow users to build, design, and model
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Human-Computer Interaction. Master’s degree preferred.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.