Dawn Foods is looking for a great UX Design talent to be one of the first ten hires in our new Digital Innovation Hub. We are a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with almost 100 years of history at the beginning of our digital journey. The Boston office has a mandate to drive the company’s external digital capabilities and to transform the overall business model while leveraging its rich heritage. It will be a journey. And you could be one of the charter members of the Digital Innovation Hub with a strong voice around how we work and what outcomes we drive. You will leverage your expertise to help build online ordering capabilities for our bakery customers and advance Dawn’s global digital ambition by designing engaging experiences that drive customer lifetime value. This role will have a direct and tangible impact on our Digital team, our company, and our customers. Come join a team of Boston digital experts for this unique opportunity as we build a digital start-up within a global organization and transform the business for future growth. This role reports to our Boston-based, Senior Director of Product Management.
In this role, you will be a champion of the digital customer experience by leading the definition, design of site functionality and UI changes that increase customer acquisition and retention, generate revenue, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance the value of the Dawn brand.
Your core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Digital team and others cross-functionally to translate business and customer goals into impactful, practical, and user-centric designs that can deliver on key business and customer metrics
- Ensure designs and user interfaces provide consistent experiences and align with core site and branding strategy, defining the look and feel of overall site experience
- Design and recommend user interfaces and informational architecture using design techniques for customer research to drive requirements gathering
- Employ best practices and standards related to UX/UI across Dawn’s digital platform
- Collaborate with Digital and other team members on new product feature and functionality ideas that enhance the customer experience and achieve business goals
- Hands-on creation of UX/UI documentation, including storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, flowcharts and other design specifications
- Drive and/or collaborate on all customer research projects or sessions
- Create and maintain the style guide and templates
- 6-8 years of experience designing UX for Web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Experience translating business and customer goals into intuitive and high-performing customer-centric designs, including wireframing, prototyping, user testing and visual design
- Demonstrated success in shipping digital products, including several major new releases, and understanding of what it takes to create experiences that delight customers
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.