UI/UX Designer at SessionM, A Mastercard Company
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:45 p.m. (EST) on Friday, December 13, 2019
Come help us create the next generation of marketing automation tools that allow our clients to build and manage their own robust loyalty programs and marketing campaigns.
We are hiring a UI/UX Designer with 3-5+ years of experience. Applicants must show portfolio work that clearly communicates successful implementations of user-focused designs.
Ideal candidates have a thirst to create engaging and intuitive user experiences and will stop at nothing to bring their ideas to life through thoughtful decision making and well crafted prototypes. We laugh a lot around here and have a generally upbeat vibe at all times, come with your game face on, but be ready to show some personality.
The design team is a tight knit group within the product team. We are responsible for creating the best experience for our customers through attention to detail, competitive research, and strong visual designs. In this role you will work alongside developers, product managers, and key stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to help guide the direction of our product.
- Work on the full design lifecycle, including:
- Competitive analysis
- Information architecture
- Usability testing
- Work with product managers to understand the business requirements
- Present the designs to engineering, and assist with visual QA
- Be able to work quickly while still being thoughtful about the details.
- 3-5+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Strong knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at practicing a lean UX approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good at presenting designs & articulating design decisions
- Highly collaborative
- Good at accepting feedback
- Experience with Figma
- Degree in a related discipline
- Experience working on B2B SAAS products
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Accounts
Read Full Job Description