Time Series Enablement Lead
DataRobot’s Time Series Business is building the world’s most accurate, trusted, and automated forecasting technology. As the Time Series Enablement Lead, you will lead all education and training of the DataRobot Time Series product. You will distill and develop material on new technology being released to our customers--from time series feature engineering and deep learning LSTMs, to rich visualizations, scalable architectures, and low-latency predictions--and you will work with an elite group within DataRobot that is bringing these advances in machine learning and AI to market.
The ideal individual for this role has a passion for both data science and education. In this role you would be building practical data science training materials for both our growing Customer Facing Data Science (CFDS) team and Account Executives (AE).
Key responsibilities include creating practical data science training materials for our growing Customer Facing Data Science (CFDS) team, Account Executives (AE), partners, and new DataRobot employees. You will also create tutorial examples on Python, data preparation, model evaluation and interpretation, visualizations, the DataRobot python and R clients, integrations with third party tools such as Tableau and PowerBI, deployment techniques, and more.
You will master use-cases across a wide range of industries. You will also have the opportunity to develop the highly sought after soft skills side of data science such as influencing, listening and communicating with personas of all levels from executives to analysts.
- Relentless work ethic and insatiable curiosity for all things Data Science
- Hands-on experience with machine learning in Python and/or R
- Meaningful experience ’training and teaching others
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new techniques relatively quickly
- Demonstrated ability to see things from the learners perspective and build curriculum accordingly
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge with Python / R, expert knowledge of one of these.
- Teaching/Training experience
- Enthusiastic modern data science practitioner with desire to mentor/coach others
- Experience with and practical understanding of modern ML techniques
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.