Senior User Experience Designer
We’re accelerating the adoption of clean energy by bringing the solar shopping experience online. We are eliminating information asymmetry in the renewable energy industry by educating and guiding homeowners through the solar buying process and by allowing solar installers to have a fair shot at selling their services to homeowners in a transparent, fair market.
In order to make the shopping and selling experience as delightful as possible, we are seeking an experienced User Experience Designer to join the product team.
We are looking for a designer that has a successful track record of making technology work for consumers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about user-centered design and be able to thrive with minimal process and direction while driving efficiency and consistency.
What You’ll Do:
- Champion a customer focus throughout the product design process.
- Work jointly with product managers, designers, and software developers to identify user problems and design solutions.
- Create user flows, sketches, user stories, journey maps, and other product design and communication artifacts as needed
- Lead user interviews and usability research with the participation of the product teams to help inform design decisions
- Practice a data-driven design approach, and apply user insights and customer feedback (including A/B testing) to rapidly iterate on your designs
- Solicit stakeholder involvement to inform, adjust, and adapt
- Use new information systematically and thoroughly, to evaluate decisions in the light of an original plan.
- Define UX usability patterns to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience.
What We Look For:
- Significant UX Design experience, preferably in a B2C environment
- Fluency in user-centered design principles and testing methodologies
- Experience in user research, usability testing and other methods of design validation and improvement
- Clear and effective communicator around design concepts, ideas, and solutions
- Understanding and application of design principles for web accessibility
- Specific experience in successfully designing new capabilities on web and mobile browsers
- Proven track record of planning and executing research and usability tests that delivered demonstrable value and a data-driven approach web UX design.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools
EnergySage is the leading online marketplace bringing energy management solutions to homeowners and property owners. What else can you help us achieve?
Interested? We hope so! Please send your resume to us and include any relevant websites (portfolio/GitHub/Stack Overflow URLs).
EnergySage is committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives, because we know that the most successful teams are diverse teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship not available.