Who We Are
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it.
Our Design team is looking for a motivated professional who believes in our mission to strengthen student outcomes and wants to make a real impact through their work.
At AdmitHub, you will be working in a cutting-edge space on new and exciting problems, driving large-scale social impact, helping solve unique scalability challenges, and be part of an exciting stage of a high-growth company.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to design product features from concept to launch, taking in requirements and pushing back on design aspects where necessary
- Perform prototyping and wireframing, rapidly performing user testing to validate designs
- Concept alternatives and test them, creating hypotheses to be proved/disproved through testing
- Refine designs until their bulletproof and hand off specs to engineers
- Advocate for an amazing user experience for our users by becoming an expert in our product, our mission, and our customers’ problems
- Influence product direction and design by critically asking what problems are worth solving, not just what the problem looks like or how to solve
- Lead and facilitate workshops with product and engineering teams to create alignment and excitement on problems to solve, generate & test ideas, and use learnings to help inform overall product design
What You’ll Have
- UI/UX/research/product design generalist
- 8+ years of experience, ideally in SaaS
- Experience working with Figma
- Ability to lead and own major projects, working at both tactical and strategic levels to identify how product design can help us achieve both our product and business goals
- Experience with 'lean startup' and 'lean UX' methodologies; ability to create and test hypotheses using design artefacts as stimuli for validation in testing
- Experience with frameworks like JTBD to understand situation, motivation and expectations of users
- Creative ideation exploring optimal solutions for complex user stories, in the context of a highly inter-connected platform
- Experience in rapid prototyping, user testing, collating and presenting findings, and related research activities such as landscape analysis, heuristic analysis, contextual inquiry, etc.
- Ability to work with teams of engineers and product managers to gather requirements and convey design perspectives
- Flexible approach to design process, ability to adapt to fit different workflows
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome questions one here we’re at during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Including a link to your online portfolio is required! Applications submitted without a link to an online portfolio will not be considered.