When teammates describe you, here’s what they say...
- You thrive at solving a wide range of complex design challenges, across mobile and desktop, without skipping a beat. You come with experience in responsive design and iOS design, and you keep up with the latest trends.
- You’re a valued thought partner to Product and Engineering leaders, and are respected by stakeholders across the business. You influence the product agenda and drive the design vision and roadmap. You're confident when sharing your process.
- You care deeply about the needs of the people you’re designing for. You work with design researchers to help others walk a mile in their shoes and contribute to research sessions as a thought-partner.
- You’re at your best when working as part of a cross-functional team in a fast paced environment. You’re energized by designing with hypotheses in mind, iterating, testing, and measuring to find the best solution.
- You demonstrate an outcome-focused attitude that keeps your team feeling positive and energized, and brings fresh ideas and learnings into your work and your team’s work.
- You can lead a team through complex problem definition and propose conceptual, long term design solutions that meet business needs.
In a couple of months, here’s what else you’ll be able to do...
- Use data to make design decisions (while surrounded by stakeholders and colleagues who believe strongly in the value of user research and data-driven design).
- Contribute to moving business metrics. You are passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
- Collaborate with other design team members and play an active part in the team’s culture. Help ensure that other designers have the feedback and support they need.
- Communicate effectively with your team and maintain high levels of credibility with stakeholders about your process and the problem you’re solving. You don’t just make design decisions, but you can speak to them.
- Facilitate brainstorming and ideation sessions with your team and take the charge on concept generation and developing solutions.
- Have a solid grasp of all sides of ezCater’s business within the fulfillment domain and beyond.
You’ll be able to hit the ground running if you…
- Have 5+ years of product design experience, solving thorny problems with thoughtful solutions.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates a knack for solving complicated problems by designing clean and cohesive experiences, and dependable attention to detail. You present your process and not just the end result.
- Are proficient in Sketch and Invision, or other design and prototyping tools. Have experience working with and contributing to a design system. You see the value in consistent, well-considered components and guidelines, and advocate for the benefits of a high-quality experience.
- Can speak to the problems you’ve solved and how your design solutions led to an impact on the business metrics or user behaviors you were trying to drive.
- Are able to show how you’ve evolved your solutions in response to qualitative end user feedback and/or quantitative metrics.
- Are excited to share your expertise with the rest of the design team.
- Have a sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.