Senior Product Designer, eCommerce
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
We’re seeking a seasoned user experience professional with an e-commerce background to balance user goals and business objectives to deliver intuitive experiences that “do right by the customer.” You’re right for this role if you’re strong in UI design and have extensive experience with responsive web; you’re well versed in common patterns for e-commerce, but also love lean experimentation and testing concepts with end-users; your collaborative style inspires others to the point where people ask to work with you; your high quality standards and problem solving skills are obvious throughout the entire process; and you acknowledge there’s always more to learn.
About this roll*:
- Design intuitive experiences across responsive web platforms - delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Collaborate with marketing, product management, and engineering to understand users, translating understanding into design artefacts that shape thinking
- Regularly conduct design reviews to obtain feedback, iterating on the designs to improve results
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Demonstrate proactivity with capacity to handle high work volume and balance multiple projects at once
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years’ experience designing large scale, complex websites
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in Art, Graphic Design, HCI, etc. preferred
- Fluency in Sketch & InVision or Figma, and Adobe CC
- Experience with designing for multiple screen sizes and platforms: for responsive web as well as native mobile apps
- Experience in prototyping UI interactivity and motion into design
- Bonus: experience with building or contributing to Design Systems
*Bread puns encouraged, not required