Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We’re looking for a conceptual Senior Designer who can bring the brand to life across all our customer touch points. You will work on a customer-focused team to design product, digital, and print communications for a brand platform. The job involves working collaboratively with marketing teams, creative problem solving, and creating clear and compelling design. You should know what works and what doesn’t, have excellent layout and graphic design skills, and experience developing and executing larger platform ideas.
In doing so, you will drive improvement in performance, brand identity and consistency, and conversion. The ideal candidate will have experience designing assets across the full consumer journey and demonstrated the ability to be a leader and individual contributor on large design projects across a cross functional team. Above all else, you love the creative process. You enjoy coming up with creative solutions that make a business impact and drive a strong connection between a brand and its consumers.
About this roll*
- Lead marketing design efforts across all forms of media and communication
- Develop resources, guidelines, and templates that empower the marketing team to create meaningful brand expressions
- Collaborate and ideate with multidisciplinary teams including copywriters, designers, marketing managers, and the creative director to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs
- Understand our users and target audience to inform your design direction
- Clearly communicate and present design solutions to key stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 7+ years experience as a designer
- Experience managing design projects of all sizes; ability to design according to business and technical requirements and comfort with ambiguity and changes in direction
- Expertise in digital marketing (Email, paid social, display channels) best practices
- Experience in extending and developing campaign creative
- Experience in rolling out brand guidelines (designing, governing, and directing outside teams and agencies)
- Proven track record of leveraging data and insight to inform design decisions
- Product design experience
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.