Are you passionate about product design and looking for a team that is creating and bringing to market cutting-edge digital apps and products? The ASICS Digital team is currently seeking an product designer for our Membership Software Services team to partner with engineers, product owners and end users to design a suite of membership services that drive brand awareness and help us nurture a direct relationship with our customers.
They will be responsible for performing user research, creating and testing prototypes, and designing comps for digital experiences related to loyalty and membership. This work includes but is not limited to our registration platform, our preference center, and our membership portal. About 80% of the work will be user research and UX design, and the remaining 20% will be focused on visual UI design.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Perform user research into registration improvements and new potential membership experiences through surveys, user interviews, and prototype testing.
- Perform market research to understand the competitive landscape and to recommend best practices for onboarding, progressive profiling, delivering membership benefits, and localizing experiences for different markets.
- Work with product owners to ideate, test, and design digital experiences that drive brand affinity and loyalty.
- Identify and validate iterative UX improvements for our registration and onboarding flows through user interviews and A/B tests.
- Build wireframes and comps for engineers to implement and work closely with the technical team during UAT.
What You've Done
- 2-5 years of UX design experience on a software product, preferably working on a consumer-facing application
- An understanding of the mobile landscape and experience with responsive web design and app development
- Enthusiasm for verifying assumptions and validating ideas with both quantitative and qualitative user research
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and a keen attention to detail
- Portfolio showcasing previous UI design work, preferably including some form design examples
- Bachelor’s degree required
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.