Digital Designer at Seedling Inc
At Seedling - We imagine a World where brands put people first, in both the way they are treated and communicated with.
We believe that ordinary people are capable of extraordinary results when put in the right roles, given powerful tools, and supported by an organizations leaders.
We help teams and executives stay ahead of disruption. We accomplish this by learning the strengths of teams, their blind spots, weaknesses, brand value and differentiators. From there we can set them up for success with a plan to communicate their value better than their competitors and on their customers terms. Everything we do is customer-centric. That enables brands to connect with the right customers, at the right time, with the right message, across all relevant channels.
We connect with teams to
- Understand their challenges & expectations
- Focus on long-term results
- Give honest assessments and recommendations
- Provide workshops on latest digital marketing technologies and strategies
- Future-proof organizations against disruption via threat assessments and strategic growth planning
Our Ideal clients are Small and Mid-Market B2B organizations ($10MM - $100 MM in annual revenue).
Notable Brand We’ve Worked With
- Panera Bread Company
- Massachusetts State Lottery
- Boston Beer Company
- Sam Adams
- Fenway Health (Nationwide Healthcare Company & Hospitals)
- Ferrara Candy Company
- Black Forest Organic Gummies
If you’re fascinated by people, tech-savvy, and passionate about writing and editing, you won’t find a better opportunity than this one. You’ll be joining a growing team in a growing company that has massive aspirations for its content marketing. And you’ll be playing an integral role.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly-organized Digital Graphic Designer with an exciting portfolio . The designer will work under the content marketing manager on the marketing team. The ideal candidate has experience working primarily in Digital Design.
- Website and Landing Page Design
- Digital Ad Design (Facebook, Instagram, and Google Display Ads)
- Designing Email Templates
- Building Simple Brand Design Guides
- and Designing Powerpoint Slides
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the skills below, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. We want to hear from you! If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you! At Seedling we invest heavily in coaching, educating, and developing our team members personally and professionally.
- 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Understanding of content marketing best practices
- Able to take initiative and work with little direction and supervision
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys working at a fast-pace with multiple weekly deadlines and competing priorities
- Proactive: Takes ownership of projects and contributes content ideas
Take our Behavioral Assessment
Seedling’s Core Values
- Connect with people - Make relationships personal and show that we care for them.
- Focus on the long term - Great work takes time. Never compromise on that.
- Always tell the truth - Be honest especially in the tough times.
- Embrace change - Be flexible and adaptable. Learn to learn quickly.
- Break new ground - Bring new ideas to life. Challenge the status quo.