At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The title of this job description is “Designer”, but we consider the design team a home for most roles that help deliver world-class experiences to our users. That means that even if you’ve never called yourself a designer, there might still be a fit for you. Things you might have called yourself include, but are not limited to: Product designer, visual designer, UI designer, UX designer, presentation designer, UI engineer, UX engineer, copywriter, content strategist, producer, researcher, motion designer, filmmaker, editor, animator, or illustrator.
- Work cross-functionally to design and deliver collateral for teams across the organization.
- Work with the content team to ensure brand consistency across customer facing surfaces.
- Design and produce layouts, graphics, and/or illustrations for a variety of print and digital materials.
- Help expand the visual language of Markforged.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has past experience in Graphic Design. (Portfolio required)
- Is skilled in explaining process and decisions and seeks feedback to help produce the best outcomes
- Is adept at digital design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.- Is detail-oriented and organized
- Has the ability to multi-task and shift gears within a fast-paced environment.
- Is a problem-solver with a passion to create and promote great design.
Read Full Job Description